Wednesday 25 April 2012

Day 113 - Symbolic

This one was a "dog with two tails" word for me.. my favourite symbolic thing is my wedding band.. but you all already know about that! My next favourite symbol is my national flag and the german eagle, but ive already used that as well! so, some serious soul searching was in order and i was soon rewarded with inspiration when i glanced in the mirror. Ddaughter bought me this crucifix for christmas, because the one i had had since my first communion was also left behind. In a way this means even more to me than my original one.. it symbolizes so many things now, new beginnings, my faith, my trust in God that He knows where he is guiding us, that He will keep us all safe from harm and the ever looming evil that still haunts us.

1 comment:

  1. The crucifix is beautiful but the background behind it makes it looks so much more powerful. Really gorgeous photo.

    ReplyDelete