Saturday 5 May 2012

Day 126 - rough

Thats how ive been feeling for a couple of days now... i dont know whether its the fall out from physiotherapy (she DID warn me that id be incredibly sore) or "something" else.. i guess time will tell! I was not willing to chance any of my camera lenses with photos of me, so i pondered this quite some time, when i realised that id been walking around with "rough" in my hands most of the afternoon. So, out came the shiny new iphone with shiny new macro lens and this is what i got:

3 comments:

  1. Hope you start feeling better after the physio soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant picture. Hope you feel better soon.
    So you think the birthday sofa is continental? Might be ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Hope you feel better soon x

    ReplyDelete