Wednesday 27 June 2012

day 174 - 179 another week gone by


I must admit that im starting to struggle with the challenge.. i still read the prompt and i still take my photo, but these last few days i have been wondering "WHY" and "what is the point?"

Maybe it is the fact that i cant be bothered to put in the time to blog about the photos, then dont get your encouraging input, so the whole process loses meaning..

Vlad has threatened to make a reappearance and he is in a huf with me because i never let him tell his story properly... i know the mascot challenge wasnt a big hit with some 365ers, but at the time i found it almost a relief to let "someone else" take over for a little bit...

Anyway, here are the photos i have taken although without too much enthusiasm, i dont even feel like writing much about them

Weathered



Still Life



Nature



Sizzling



Pleasure


7 comments:

  1. oh i like the look of your pleasure photo. I know what you mean about the challenge, some days I dont have much to say...its just a photo, but other days I like to chat a little more. Hope you get back into it soon, I like to see others photos and how they interperate the word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your malteser cake- did you make the malteser muffins the other day.

    I love seeing your photos- and enjoy your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your crocodile.
    I'm so pleased you keep showing your photos even though you don't have much to say some days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pictures are lovely and sometimes they don't need a story so don't worry x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry you are feeling a bit tired of the blogging lark :( Please keep going, I was a very erratic blogger but finding a routine now and seem to have speeded up each day too.
    Think maybe you need to print out a small phto of each prompt with who what why? and put in a 6x6 ring album and then go backwards some time when you have time? to day 1 a lovely 365 record of photos for 2012?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the malteser cake and the crocodile is so sweet !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool pictures! Congratulations!
    The photo in your blog you really look like my sister! And her computer stays exactly like yours.

    ReplyDelete