Friday 16 November 2012

Another bulk blog

Ok I think I can cope with this until the end of the year! Bulk blogging from my iPhone is the way to go!

Thoughtful:
I tend to over think everything but didn't fancy another photo of me so here is a book full of (scary) thoughts and ideas. No, I haven't had the courage to wreck it yet!

Nostalgic:
The past holds too many painful memories for me so I avoid thinking about it like the plague. This is a little biscuit tin with nostalgic toys on the front.

Uplifting:
A text message dh sent me

Fence:
I actually revisited the dilapedated fence for you all ... It looks much better now!

8 comments:

  1. This text is so beautiful, you can be proud to have such a nice hubby, Nicky ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! Awesome!
    Please be with us the next year - only 4 times a month - it's free!
    Grin!
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely text message, the biscuit tin picture is lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A LOVELY MESSAGE AND LEAVE THE PAST AND THE PAIN BEHIND NOW, THE PRESENT LOOKS GOOD XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely for DH to send you that message xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awhh, so nice x Yes join us weekly next year, you can do it!

    ReplyDelete