Saturday 12 October 2013

Learn Something New Every Day - New Skill Day 8

Always desire to learn something useful.
Sophocles

As you all (well, all three of my blog readers that is) know, I just love to make amigurumis. To my utter surprise, I have been asked by people to make custom ones. Since some of these go to very small children, I was nervous about using my usual technique to give the amigurumis eyes... and, as I had run out of tiny safety eyes, I had to figure out a better way to make cute embroidered faces. This is the result of some trial and error.

But for some REAL learning new skills, I have applied for quite a few distance learning courses, I am not sure yet what subject I want to study.. the enquiries reach from Professional Blog Design to Psychology (something I've been fascinated with since I did my Alevels). Hopefully the next "new skills" day will involve some real progress!!


No comments:

Post a Comment