Wednesday 22 January 2014

Day 21 - Lying around

Ok, so another late post.. I took my photos just didn't get around to hopping on here and writing about them. I made myself laugh though as I found my own word prompt difficult, who knows what went through my head when I randomly filled a google calendar with words. Anyway, I had my Lucky7s photo pretty much as soon as I got up then eventually managed a dailysnappers photo at around 6pm!!

I was also going to keep track of my little "silver linings" each day, maybe to incorporate in PL at a later date or maybe just to look back on when the going gets tough :) Again I was pretty stuck to start with and all I could think of was that it was a fairly quiet day and nothing much had happened. Then, at about 10pm, I finally took the plunge and put some of my crochet things up for sale in a Facebook group! So I was thankful that I finally had the courage to put them out there, the worst that can happen is that nobody will like them and I won't sell any right? 

So, here are my photos:
Coops lying around in the middle of the hallway, making it impossible to navigate around him. Our GAL's are going to be parents again, I found 100s if little eggs lying around in their house and dd's shoes, yet again lying around where they shouldn't be.


And my world in two words... Well I can't face my world (or any other for that matter) until I've had a strong coffee



And, while I'm here... These are little crochet hearts I whipped up, they're so cute but I have no idea what I'm going to do with them all :D 


5 comments:

  1. Fantastic post!
    I like your strong coffee.
    / Now I'd ordered exactly that -
    Nikki's strong coffee -
    3 words! / Smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am getting to like this wordy thing.. a bit like three word Thursday they have on the radio..it will be fun near the weekend.. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only drink black coffee, but can't cope with it too strong as strong coffee always give me a headache

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures. I don't know what GAL means but that is a lot of eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You crochet? Would you possibly be able to crochet some flowers for our local Hospice day on 28th March? I could send you wool and pay your postage? just a thought, please say no if you would rather, email me dllmitchell@btinternet.com

    ReplyDelete